We sincerely apologise for the delay in getting today’s service posted to our YouTube channel. It is now available by clicking here. We hope things will go more smoothly in the future and will be in touch this week regarding future services.
Blessings to you all.
Good Morning Everyone
Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, we are unable to livestream today’s service. It will be recorded and uploaded to our youtube channel for you to view and comment on. Please simply click here to access our youtube channel. The service will be available there in the coming hours. You can also access our service sheet here 29 March 2020 Service Sheet
Blessing to each of you on this Sabbath day.
- Keep a regular routine of prayer. Good times to pray together are those times you do something regularly, eating together, going to bed or washing your hands! Or Light a candle and Pray the same family prayer at the same time every day.
- Read a bible story at bed-time or watch one online with them during the day.
- With the ongoing situation, it can be difficult adjusting to not seeing family and friends in person, however, you can still pray for them together daily. Write them a letter or send them a picture saying that you are thinking and praying for them?
- Choose one of the follow family Fun prayer ideas – Bright prayer ideas for families at home!
- Listen to a podcast together. For example, you can click here to listen to our Family Prayer Adventure podcasts.